Thursday, January 27, 2011

Toile Valetine Hearts

I have this sweet pink Toile material that I'm using very sparingly,
I don't think I will get my hands on any more any time soon.










I have six of these little plates,  each with a different print.
I bought them at an auction a few years ago.






                                                     I hope you have a very nice weekend.

Today I will be joining in with   Strut your stuff Thursday
                                                    Show and tell Friday
                                                    Featherd Nest Friday
                                                   Favorite Things Friday
                                                    Vintage Inspiration Friday

16 comments:

  1. That card is just breathtaking to me Love it beautiful on and on

    What a great job and like you said that sweet toile material is just so sweet and soft.
    I have some also and hate to use it. It looks like some sheer material I bought and just posted on my blog

    I will be back to see your wonderful work

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are just so pretty. I love the toile and your work is gorgeous, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, Beautiful! Fabric with toile design looks so beautiful that place where I love it! everything looks good romantic greetings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO~THESE TURNED OUT BEAUTIFULLY :)

    XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything Toile.
    These hearts are absolutely stunning!

    Smiles, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love toile in any color but pink is soo pretty! Visiting from show and tell friday.
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely adorable, but I must say that the plate caught my eye immediately when I saw your link at Common Ground. What sweet transferware plates...they look French...do you know if they are? They are really beautiful!

    Nancy

    p/s I LOVE the pillow too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your toile hearts, Angela. They are very pretty!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the toile hearts are darling, so vintage in spirit and soooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela your toile hearts takes my breath away. You created them so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty, I just love toile, and the hearts are just gorgeous!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angelina,
    Your heart are gorgeous, so sweet and the lace is delicious:-))
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such prettiness!!! I love those sweet plates that you found- they are darling and your toile hearts are beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMy Angela, Just found your page and so in love with all your lace and frills..Looks so lovely. I'm now following you and hope to become blog friends..
    Your hearts are so pretty!
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete