Saturday, January 1, 2011

This is how I party!

I'm back in Dubai and my work is piling up, these days all my orders are for baby items:
beds, baby-pouches and even bed covers.
I love making baby items, they are small and cute.
I was given floral and matching striped materials to make pillows and other items with and I have been busy for the last few days making these pillows and chair.







Can it get any more pink, frilly or sweeter?




This is a Moses Basket on a iron frame, I think grey and pink look so sweet.


I hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year with lots of new inspirations.

I will be sharing this post with
 Feathered nest Friday ,  Favorite things Friday , Vintage Insirations Friday  ,  Flaunt it Friday ,
'Look at me' Party!!! ,  Home Decor ,  Show and tell Friday and
Beverly's Pink Saturday
                                        

9 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I hope you spent a quiet and happy sailing to fire and receive the new year. Angela visit finish your online store and I have to congratulate you once again. These beauties to show us your page today and those signs in your other page. are true works of art and is not flatter. That much talent you have! God bless your talented hands, ingenuity and creativity! When did you create your line items? The samples are beautiful today! blessings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there~ sooo pretty! I love the beautiful fabric and how you paired them together~ Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday- Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable. Truly. This is dream material you're creating. I just had to feature you on SNS #63's sidebar this weekend. :)

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous once again!!
    By the way your new Grand Daughter is gorgeous too! Do you make all kinds of things for her?!
    Have a wonderful New Year!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year and thank you for joining us for Pink Saturday. I hope to see you often.

    Your pieces are exquisite. And, your little Eloise is a work of art.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shabby chic and pink, so I think your things are beautiful.....even for us big girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, beautiful...oh so pretty what more can I say?? I just love that little stool. I look forward to stoping back and visiting often.
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your things are so pretty and lacey. My mom makes lacey pillows. They are on my blog somewhere... haha anyway it was a pleasure to see your lovely things. Linda

    ReplyDelete