Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pink Roses...

Add some lace and Pink roses to anything
and you have an instant beauty..


A sweet little trolly to display gifts and chocolates


Large bird cage with two shelves.


I added roses to this wonderful basinet.
The flowers sit on a removable band and can be  
easily changed for a different colour.



Large basket to keep babies care products.


Covered soaps, we made them for give-aways.


Lace bed cover with matching pillows and cushions.
Perfect for the maternity room.


Cotton covered Moses basket and Baby Pouch.
It has the sweetest shade of green and I used 
a soft green lace to match. 
It is very hard for me to resist not using lace, 
I just can not do simple.. this is 
as simple as it gets...



Our new baby blanket is so very soft.
We added a few layers of lace and called it
Teddy Baby Blanket.





Twin Baby Pouch, this is the overlap hug design.


Soft Baby Shawl
with an Austrian lace border.







I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Angela.
This week I am joining up with

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,
    What a lovely post again. LOVE roses so this is so utterly romantic. One can only admire your skills.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are any of your items for same or do you have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Angela! I love seeing all your things on Instagram! I finally bought a moses basket, we'll see how mine turns out!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about Tonneau Cover I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog entre. I really have to say, good work. Rosen Teddy bär

    ReplyDelete