Friday, August 19, 2011

Frilly Bed Cover


I've been away for far too long. 
Sniffles and fever was the reason,
it started with my husband and it has been like a Mexican wave going 
through the family, no one was spared.
Now all that's left over is a faint cough in the far distance...


I'm back in full force and made this bed cover and cushions.
Seersucker material and lots of lace.


I just caught this bunny bouncing on the soft 
covers.


This cover is meant for a Queen size bed, 
I put it on my King size bed for the pictures.


I found a nice bed-skirt in the market with a hand crocheted border,
I will colour it old rose one of these days.
It shows here, it is the last ruffle on the side.




One of my new laces I found recently.






I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs.

I am joining in with   Show and Tell Friday
                                      Vintage Inspiration Friday
                                  Feathered Nest Friday



8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Your bedding is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I knew how to make stuff like this! Love the colors you used. So talented you are!
    I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is much more than just great! love it so much! best wishes and a nice weekend! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful bedding - do you sell this beautiful bedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Stunning!! I am glad to hear you all are feeling better!! Have a Wonderful Day!

    Nancy
    coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay Angela,

    Wat maak je toch een ontzettend mooie dingen allemaal.
    Het is zo prachtig en mooi en mooi van afwerking.
    Ik ben een aanstaande oma, mijn eerst kleinkindje wordt in maart geboren...en mijn dochter en ik hebben gisteren jouw blog vol bewondering gekeken...
    We zijn helemaal verliefd op jouw wiegjes, kussentjes en ander spulletjes die je maakt.

    We wensen je alle liefs,
    Marijke
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your handiwork. It's a great inspiration!
    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it is gorgeous, I would love to come sew with you! I would love to know how to make your gorgeous creations!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESome bedding ♥ Love the colors

    ReplyDelete