Monday, January 10, 2011

Ivory Silk

Last week I was busy making baby bedding.

I love working with silk, Dupioni silk is a bit stiff and puffs out but is still light weight.
It looks nice with beige lace, this time I used just a little lace on request.


This set is made for another bed than the one in the picture, so the skirt will go under the cot's mattress.



 Here is a diaper stacker and a toy bag.






Have to go, tomorrow I'll start covering Moses baskets... all three of them!
I hope you have a nice week.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Angela,

    I love this creations so much..
    I love this colors...
    I love the toyback...

    I am in love with all your beautifull work!

    Sweet greetings,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work,
    Lovely fabrics,
    Lovely trims,
    Lovely laces................
    All you made its so beautifull, i'm in love with all your blog (and the country where you live, i love so much Dubai !!!)
    Have a nice week and sweet greetings from Spain.
    Núria

    ReplyDelete