Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue Moses Basket.

 My last Moses Basket for now,
I can't wait to start making some hearts for Valentine's day.



This time a blue cotton basket cover with some lace.

 

A little bit of peach to break the colour.







                                                       Waiting for a little baby boy.




                         This print is nice to use for a paper cone with lace, I know now what to do tomorrow!
                                                              See you later, oxoxxo

Today I will be linking my post with   Metamorphosis Monday

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, that lovely details! the blue is fine, you've never done a bath room set, with these fabrics would stay beautiful! , blessings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only one word...................PERFECT !!!
    I love it so much.
    Regards,
    Núria

    ReplyDelete