Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweet Four Poster Baby Bed


Today I finished the four poster crib and brought 
it to the shop that sells my work.


Sugar sweet bed, fit for a princess.






I used silk for the bumper and cotton for the 
bedding.




Layers of cotton lace on the blanket.




I want to make a few Moses baskets that will 
resemble the dresses of Marie Antoinette. 
I love her dresses in the movie, with all the silk, lace, bows and flowers.


I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs.

Today I will join Cindy for Show and Tell Friday
and Courtney for  Feathered Nest Friday


9 comments:

  1. Angela, that is gorgeous, some little princess will be seeping in style!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draga Angela ovo je prekrasan krevetić....
    baš za malu princezu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela...

    Ohhh my goodness...this is pure perfection! Wished that I would have had such a sweet crib for my daughters when they were babies! This is soooo very pretty! What a creative and talented lady you are! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous crib...it's truly fit for a princess!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela,

    so beautifull. It will be a centrepiece in a childs room. Keep up the good work (lol).

    Beybey, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My. I would buy this in an instant if I were having a baby girl..this is so beautiful..you have a real talent..beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! What baby girl and mom wouldn't be delighted with a sweet confection like this one! Pure delight!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciated your participation. Sorry I'm so tardy in commenting, but I've been away for the past four days. Hope to see you again this week! Please remember to put a link back to my blog in your post. I appreciate it so much! See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful beautiful crib! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete