Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Pillows


Here are a few items I was busy with this week.
I am a bit late with my work these days and that's a problem 
when making baby items...
Today I finished two pillows for a new baby boy.


These are pillow covers with a separate padded insert.




This is a cape to wear in bed to cover up
when guests come to visit the new mum.




This is a lacy small bolster I made a while ago 
and I want to show it to you again just in case you haven't seen it...


I stitched an oval material with a cherub
 and lots of lace onto an IKEA bolster.
Nice and easy...




This cotton bolster will be used to prevent a new born baby
from rolling over.


All in a day's work.


I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs.




2 comments:

  1. Lieve Angela,

    Wat een dróómproduktie heb je weer gemaakt. Die bolster is erg mooi. Alles natuurlijk...
    We zitten in kikkerland en letterlijk en figuurlijk vandaag met régen en storm. De vrijdag en zaterdag waren warm en zonnig toen we de bruiloft hadden. Geluk gehad.
    Liefs,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, everything everything you are doing is just beautiful! every detail of your creations are enjoyed! imagine how happy your customers are your beautiful creations, it is not something we see so commonly in stores. greetings. Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete