Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Bed Bumper Set


Today I made baby bedding with a crib bumper
in neutral colours.
The blanket I made a while ago, so I found some matching materials
to complete the set.


The crib is not with me so I posed the set on the table
for some pictures.


The bed skirt will just peep from under the mattress.
The customer didn't want a long one.


The bumper will cover all four sides of the crib
and the little bolster will be tucked 
behind the baby to prevent the baby from rolling back.


This is a flat pillow with lace.
All this is cute for a little baby but I believe 
all loose items should be removed after the baby is 
about two months old.
Safety first.






See what I found yesterday in a 'market'...


All made by hand, so pretty, it has to be vintage.
Nobody has the patience anymore these days.. 


I'm so happy to have found this in perfect condition.


I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs.



3 comments:

  1. Goedemorgen lieve Angela,

    Kind wat is deze post toch helemaal prachtig.
    Alles is mooi en prachtig!
    Mijn dochter en ik worden helemaal gek als we op jouw blog kijken.
    GEWELDIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We hebben het afgelopen week-end, de wieg van zolder gehaald waar mijn dochter zelf in heeft gelegen, en de wieg is een plaatje.
    We gaan het opnieuw schilderen...en mooi maken.
    Jouw blog is mijn voorbeeld...je inspireert ons ontzettend!

    Wens je alle liefs...
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtiuge post en het ziet er allemaal schitterend uit.
    fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete