Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Chic than Shabby





Looking up the word 'Shabby' isn't a very nice definition.
So I chose Chic rather than Shabby...
I wonder why we like to refer to our style as 
Shabby Chic?


Two pouches for two ladies both expecting girls.
                                                                                                     








This is my favorite one, so girly and sweet.
I enjoy my work more if I have a free hand in choosing 
the materials and lace.
I'll be glad to finish the orders and make new designs
and be creative.




Hugs.

Today I will be joining in with Kathleen 
and on Friday with Cindy 



10 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Your last two entries show us some beautiful work! I love these colors in combination, just tender. greetings. Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reminder that this is how things really should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai,

    my words are: Simply Chic Living Brocante!

    Hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Angela,

    graag gedaan! Ik wens je een hele fijn dag (of avond), hahahaha! Ik weet niet hoe laat het bij jou is.

    Groetjes, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Angela, dank je wel voor je reactie op mijn Tips en Trucs blog, fijn dat je ik je verder heb kunnen helpen.
    Heb je ook al mijn andere blog gezien? Dit is het linkje http://samen-tanja.blogspot.com/

    Ik vind je blog ook heel erg mooi en ga me ook aanmelden als volger bij jou.

    Lieve groet en tot gauw
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela~ your lacy creations are so pretty and that little bunny is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, your lacy creations are so pretty and gorgeous. The pouches are so pretty!
    Your last two entries show us some beautiful work.
    hazardous material spill kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello angela
    thank you for your visit at my blog.
    i have seen every page of your blog with your beautiful and awesome work.
    you are so talented and every work is delicated and precious.
    so i became a follower from your blog to see more from your magnificient and exclusif work.
    greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete