Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nursing cover with lace


A client brought me a sample of a nursing cover and asked if I could 
make one like it, but made with lace.
It was fun to make a new item that is handy for 
nursing mothers.


The front has a hard plastic band to keep it standing out so
the nursing mother can keep eye contact with the baby.









Great! new item to add to my web-site...


In the Arab world, Friday and Saturday
is weekend.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs.

Today I am joining in with Cindy for Show and Tell Friday,





4 comments:

  1. What a unique and pretty idea-I'm sure any nursing mother would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea. And we've all been there at one time or another. Wish I could have found this 3 and 5 years ago! Coming over from My Romantic Home and your newest follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just found your blog and you make fantastic things. I will come and visit your blog again!!! Have a nice day//Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as everything, Angela! I have ben finding lots of your pictures on Pinterest! Keep sewing you only have um....6 weeks left of summer! Good luck!!! LOL
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete