Friday, June 17, 2011

Boudoir Chair


These chairs never stay long in the shop, I like making them,
although I use an electric staple gun, it is still tough on the hands,
a good workout though!




This chair is going to a little girl's room,
I will add an extra little cover to keep this top tidy.




I've seen  bigger size bunnies than this one in magazines
but never in the shops that I visit and if I do find them, they are out of my budget.


I was lucky to find one in a small size,  I'll feed it lots of carrots,
who knows...



3 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,

    You create fairy-tale chairs... what a dream! The bunny is super cute.

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous chair, Angela and what a lucky little girl to get that beautiful piece.
    You are such a talented seamstress. Why don't you just sew yourself a larger bunny?
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful chair for a lucky little girl. I'm not surprised that they sell quickly!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete