Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tissue Box Covers


The last two days I was like the Energizer  Bunny...
For a long time I didn't make any tissue box covers,
this time I had a request to make a few and I couldn't stop.


Here a romantic, sweet, frilly tissue box cover.
Cotton material and lace.


Purple corduroy, to match the cushions in the previous post.  

Grey linen with cotton lace.




An other one to match the cushions of last post.


Rachel's inspired Union Jack design, I love this one.


mmm, I was looking for something English to display 
the tissue box with... how about my dictionary!


Pink is always nice to play with, 
plenty to find around my home.


This cupboard is waiting for a second layer, and waiting...


Grey linen with grey cotton lace.
I used a heavy linen and worked very well to make these box covers.






These were so easy to make so I think there shouldn't be any 
bare boxes anymore!
The Tissue Box Tutorial is already up in my next post...

I am joining in with Kathleen at White Wednesday


Please come and visit




4 comments:

  1. You have created some of the prettiest tissue box covers I have ever seen! Lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just looking around and found your beautiful blog.What an lovely box covers you make ,i really like them.Greetings from Holland.
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling down and admiring your lovely boxes, but literally, when I saw the grey beige one and whispered aloud "oh my" (meaning I really liked it)

    ReplyDelete