Monday, July 22, 2013

At last.. a royal baby boy..

We were all waiting for news on the Royal Baby..
It's a little boy!
I'll have to find a little princess fo this bed now..


I used silk on the outside of the bumper
and cotton on the inside.


I love the curtain tie-back,
 it has three layers of lace and does its job in style..


A royal baby won't have a simple mobile
to gaze at, I think a small chandelier will do..




I found this wonderful cotton Jacquard material,
perfect for a little blanket. 






I hope you have a wonderful week.
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Çok güzel bir siteniz var
    İzleyicinizim artık..
    sevgiyle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Angela,
    What a lovely dream in cotton, lace and silk! One would want to be a baby again...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silk and the jaqucard! The crown bling is perfect, too!
    The chandeliere is such a cute idea! LOL Iove your bows....
    I love it all as always!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there,

    you have such an amazing talent, Im just wondering, do you have these moses baskets ready to be bought, or are these by order? please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The royal baby needs something beautiful like you make. Your work is the most beautiful I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete