Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh! My Gosh it's a Little Boy..


Two tiny feet that wave in the air,
Two tiny hands that tug at your hair..
And an adorable little face,
A bundle of joy to love and embrace.
                                                 

A cute little boy to cuddle and squeeze,
To pamper and play with and bounce on your knees.


Tiny fingers and tiny toes, 
Little itty bitty clothes,
Teddy bears and smiles of joy,
Oh! my gosh it's a little boy.



                                                 

I hope you have a wonderful week.
xoxo
  



6 comments:

  1. How precious! Makes me want to have babies all over again and just be a new mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...just for a tiny little boy! It is not for me however...I admire for another Mother...Lol!
    Lovingly, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous as always!!! I really enjoyed looking at your new shop! AND YOUR DREAM house on Pinterest!
    SUCH fun!
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one is just exquisite, You are such a master seamstress!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Angela,
    Oh my gosh how pretty you created once again for a tiny little baby boy.
    Happy Friday!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete