Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A few holiday pictures

I would like to share some holiday pictures
with you...


For the first week we rented an apartment
right on the d'Ardeche river. 
The view was amazing!


To my surprise, 
in the street below, there was a market...
Fresh fruit galore!














LAVENDER!!!!



In one of the villages we visited an 
 art market and my grand daughters
tried their hands on pottery..
They have grown so much in the half year
that I haven't seen them.






I was lucky to find the lavender fields
still in bloom.
Usually they start the harvest about this time.


Driving along the narrow streets without
any barriers to keep cars from plunging down
is quite scary...


So many pictures to go through yet...
I'll post some more later.
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures. It must be a long way from your home? You know a live at the east of the Ardèche, the Drome Provençale, also with lavenderfields. I know you had wonderful weather!

    regards Janny (roses)

    ReplyDelete