Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty Bows

 I've been bitten by the Bow Bug! 


Ribbon Bows,
Silk Bows...
I saw this one at Rachel Ashwell's site
and I just had to have one!
so I made my own.



Here I added bows to a set of pillows.


They will be used with vintage iron garden chairs.






I've booked our flights, 
rented a car from Avignon train station
and a nice house next to the Ardeche river.
                                                  Countdown started to the 21st of July!






I will highlight all the markets I wish to visit.
The lavender fields are still blooming at that time,
I just love the sights and smells from 
the south of France.


I hope you have a wonderful week.  
xoxo

Today I will be joining in with 
and



2 comments:

  1. Your bows are so pretty. Looking at Rachel Ashwell stuff is dangerous for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow frill cushions. Pretty as a picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete