Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lace Bed Cover

Today I finished making this lace bed cover.
I had this idea for a while, to make a cover that could go over any 
blanket, the lace is thin enough to show through any colour.
Even the pillows has a loose cover.


The cover is not for this bed, 
I made it for a smaller bed.


A Moses Basket and a pouch to complete the set.


I added a few velvet oval shaped decorations,
I can't just leave it 'empty'...




I think it needs a bed skirt, how about a blue
floral one?


Not to forget the Moses basket...
From this side it looks like a Victorian dress.




mmm, I have a thing for ovals these days...








I hope you are having a wonderful week.
xoxo

I will be joining in with 

10 comments:

  1. This room with all it's Lace is Breathtaking! I LOVE anything with lace and I'm a true believer that you can NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LACE! I have trunks and trunks of it and rescue every little piece that shows up at sales...I guess I'm a "Lace-aholic" and PROUD OF IT!
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these girly frills just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che meraviglia!!! Da sogno!
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. You have golden hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this more than anything I have seen you show us. it's fabulous . do you sell these items?
    you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i love this set ive never seen something so beautiful i would love to order this i want the whole set thats pictured above please message me back as soon as you can very interested!!!!!! my name is priscilla you can email me at lawbaby8@yahoo.com thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just wanted to know if I can order a moses basket and matching bed spread could you please get back with me thank you rhoda_diehl@yahoo.com .
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please message me back I'm very interested In have some things made you stuff is fabulous. Mablehicks4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete