Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Time

This is it? I bought these narcissus bulbs
last week and the paper said 'bridal crown'
so I expected something ... more!
The stems were growing longer and longer and 
then, these pretty mini flowers opened.
They do smell nice.





I love my Easter bunnies, they are from
Villeroy & Boch. I bought them on my last trip 
to Holland, they had a wonderful collection 
Easter decorations.





Yesterday I went into Pottery-barn and found 
this stand, I can use it for my ribbons,
so I had to have it ..



My cats love chewing grass, this keeps them away from
my plants and flowers.

The curtain I used for my pictures, belongs to a
new baby bed I am working on, I hope to finish it 
by tomorrow.


This mirror I bought at an auction in Holland.
Yes, I have a Klimt painting hanging on my wall,
I wish it was the real deal.


Still wishing...
I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
in Dubai weekend starts on Friday.
xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful and your Easter bunnies are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean weekend starts on Friday?? Everyone has a 3 day weekend? Oh there is a post I would love to read. I love your rabbits too and who would know a Pottery Barn in Dubai

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to jazz up the entire look and feel of your bed room? Enter some exclusive bed linen stores in Dubai for a fine assortment of easy on the eyes bed sheets and other home décor accessories. Saga World Dubai is renowned for it’s out of the box variety of bed spreads, bed sheets, bed linens and carpets. Go, grab it now!

    ReplyDelete