Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Queen Victoria's dress...

Two days off total bliss!
In between orders, I like to make something different than baby items.
So I took out my flowers, ribbons, lace and most important.... the glue gun!


 The black dress on the page is that of Queen Victoria, I thought this green and red dress could fit her perfectly...

I even gave her a crown.






The back of the dress looks as good as the front with an added bustle (looked it up) a puffed material for the back.




















Does it show yet I had fun?








The photo's are from the collection at the Fashion Museum in Bath.

Today I am joining in with  Wow us Wednesday
                                            Show and Tell Wednesday
                                    and  White Wednesday

               on Thursday with  Strut Your Stuff Thursday
                                            Hooking Up With H.O.H.
                                            Transformation Thursday
                                    and  Open House Party Thursday

                  On Friday with  Show and Tell Friday
                                            Feathered Nest Friday
                                    and  Vintage Inspiration Friday


3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, it shows that you have having fun with all of your creative juices flowing full steam ahead! I have never seen such elegantly decorated perfume bottles!! How fun is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy, Angela. Your bottles turned out so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, Your bottles are beautiful!! Love the one with the bustle. Thanks for sharing this at my party.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete