Saturday, April 23, 2011

April in Holland...

I'm sorry for being so late with my blog,
These days I am enjoying my time in Holland.
This week flew by and I have one more week before I go back to Dubai.



The weather is amazing and this is the best months to see all the flowers in the fields.
I'm staying with my parents and their home is close to the bulb fields, so we took the bike and the camera and here are the views ... 








Blue as far as the eye can see and the smell is amazing.


Notice the double petals of this tulip.





Here a few houses ( shops) in a nearby town Alkmaar.


We live close to the sea, this is me with my Mum's two dogs.




In this tower they weigh cheese on Friday's, a tourist attraction of Alkmaar.






I hope you have a lovely Easter Holiday.




3 comments:

  1. Wow what a magical place! The tulips are unbelievable! Thanks for sharing their beauty with us. Happy Easter!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Angela,

    Happy Easter to you and your loved ones! We just got back from a 9-day Florida vacation but for the weather we should not have left. It is unbelievably beatiful the latter part of April. Can't believe it. But being away from home is good, visiting dear friends in mid-Florida and in Miami and reading, swimming.
    You are in the middle of the best part of the country now; what a blossom heaven! Enjoy it girl and give your Mom a big hug. Special time; I know the feeling as we've visited 63 times in all...

    Love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Angela
    Je hebt erg mooi weer hier lekker hoor.
    Geniet van deze dagen en doe de groetjes aan je mam.
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete