Friday, August 26, 2016

Baby Bed


Today's baby bed is a new design
I just made one to try it out.
I think it looks so sweet, perfect for newborn babies
till about 5 months old.


This is a Moses basket on a wooden stand and 
matching mini pram just for decoration
or to use for chocolates.


Toile fabric, from France..


I used some of it on this pretty pillow.


Frilly cushions


I love the lace on these cushions, I bought 
the lace fabric in pink, green and yellow.




Decorated boxes, so much fun to make..




I hope you have a great weekend,
xoxo
Angela.

10 comments:

  1. It's all so beautiful. I can't believe my eyes. You are so incredibly talented <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow simply gorgeous, I love the burlap boxes...just sooo very pretty....


    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Angela,
    Your Baby Bed looks so stunning!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    PS I've added it with a link, to my Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/mariettesbackto/dreamy-lace-work/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed princess, beautiful scenery have long admired your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,
    It's all breathtaking as always... so sweet and relaxing. I love the color on your cushions, teal toille is beautiful!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all beautiful. Lovely coler ur choice nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao quanto costa una culla come quella in foto?

    ReplyDelete