Thursday, July 30, 2015

Four Poster Baby Bed

Today I used a victorian pattern to make this 
pretty baby bonnet
and a dress to match.


I wish I could get my hands on the pattern
of Prince George's Christening gown.
His gown was stunning!


I love the colours of this baby pouch and
matching diaper bag, soft pink and dark beige.


Matching round cushions.


We finally finished covering this 
four poster baby bed.




We used cotton on the inside of the bumper 
and silk on the outside, silk bows all around.
Cotton skirt, with two layers of lace.


Sweet double bow.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Angela







4 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,
    Wow, what a dream here!
    Wishing you a belated happy Birthday.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowne !!! Piękne !!! Robisz Fantastyczne dzieła :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful!! Where are you getting the lace at? I just cannot find it anywhere !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article....Thanks for sharing solar water heaters related information. Visit: Home Decor Dubai

    ReplyDelete