Sunday, December 28, 2014

Royal Baby Pram

                                       After a long time, 
                                               I managed to get my hands on a cute pram again. 

                                       

                                        I covered this sweetie with silk and many layers of pretty lace.

 
                                                        

                                      On each side a silk bow and decorations on the handle. 
                                        The blanket and pillow are so cute, 
                               I decided to make a king size blanket with the same design. 
                                           It will be ready soon. 

                                                     

                                       I hope you have a wonderful week. 
                                           Hugs xoxo
                                              Angela. 

7 comments:

  1. Angela, This is absolutely Stunning! It was so nice to see you post in my email this morning. I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!!
    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, gorgeous! I love the serene look of the cream on cream. Beautiful laces fabrics and that pram is so sweet !
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Angela,
    This one is like a dream and I love the soft color combination. Looking forward to your King size blanket!
    Sending hugs your way for a Happy New Year's Eve.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela
    Can you please contact me?
    Klasicgal@att.net
    Or call (805) 832-9709
    Salina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merhaba, bloğunuzu çok beğendim. Böyle bir bloğa sahip olduğunuz için sizi kutluyorum.
    Sizi kendi bloğuma davet etmek istiyorum. beyazlimon.blogspot.com
    Teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ángela en horabuena ,me encanta todo lo que nos enseña .Gracias por compartir .

    ReplyDelete