Today I finished this coverlet.
I think it will be easier to use than a quilt cover.
It can be used over a blanket or quilt and could be removed
before going to bed so it doesn't need to be washed
as often as a quilt cover.
I made a bed-skirt to match.
These pillows were a headache to make,
I found it hard to get all the gathering
to match up equally.
It took me a whole day of fidgeting and I don't
think I will make them again any day soon...
I found this nice lace material that I can
cut out around the flowers to make any shape I want.
I am not too sure about the bows
but they are easily removed...
The bed-cover was fun to make even
with all the gathering...
I hope you have a creative week.