Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Three Tier Decorated Boxes Tutorial


I'm sure I've shared these before
but I just love making them and they look so cute.


For my standards, I didn't put too much lace on them...




I found the perfect boxes at Ikea, they come covered 
with a nice material, so if the material shows through
it still looks nice.


The boxes are a bit pricey but very sturdy and 
the lining is pretty too.
I used a hot glue gun to stick all the lace and flowers.










I thought to use a bit of fur but the owner didn't agree..


Not to forget the crown..










These boxes come in black too, how about those 
with red Valentine's hearts and black lace, mmm
just an idea...


I hope you have a lovely week.
Hugs.


Today I'll be joining in with Show and Tell Friday



17 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,

    Looks like the icing on a cake; just lovely. Neat idea those sturdy IKEA boxes!
    Poor feline... almost being glued onto the boxes.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kutije su prekrasne, hvala za tutorial..
    Pozdrav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela!
    What a lovely tutorial, the boxes are so beautiful, it reminds me like a sweet cake.
    I have to try it, thank for sharing.
    Laura =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous I could eat it and it looks like it would be so fun to make.....I agree maybe skip the fur LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci pour ce tuto
    cette réalisation est tout à fait magnifique
    à bientôt
    Valou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hat boxes are special and these are no exception. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so stunning! I need one for my bedroom! =] Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Janae "stunning" . Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela, these are just beyond gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Friday, featured them on our Facebook Page!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just darling- I love this pretty piece!! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a great idea, Love them.
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful Angela I now know what to do with those little boxes I was given with a "you will use them for something" I will not copy your work but will be inspired by it
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete