Monday, June 27, 2011

Purple Cushions


This time I had an order for a few purple 
cushions and some hanging decorations 
for the cupboard door. 


The small one is 30 x 50 cm. and would look nice on a 
small chair where the lace can hang down on each side.


This little ball fits in the palm of your hand,
cute and small.



I made this one with Indian raw silk and padded silk.


The lace cover, I made with all different 
laces stitched together, like the tutorial I posted before,
only this time I made it bigger. 



Different silks.




This is a 50 x 50 cm. cotton cover.
The ribbon looks navy, but is dark purple.








Hugs,
xoxo

I will be joining in with Linda for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
and with Kristin for Tuesday's Treasures

See you there.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Angela, you have such a good taste when you choose your fabrics, everything looks very elegant and romantic, as always.
    Laura =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, angela it is gorgeous, what a great way for me to use us some small pieces of lace. Thank you for the tutorial

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful! Your photos are gorgeous and the pillows - - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooook wat maak jij mooie 'ríjke'en romantische dingen!!!I
    Ik vind dat kussen met paarse rozenkant super
    zou ook leuk zijn voor mijn lingerie maaksels, waar vind je nou zulk kant? prachtig!!!
    Enne dank je voor het bezoek aan 1 van mijn blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful inspirations and pictures. I’m your newest follower and look forward to your next ideas!

    Have a nice day!
    Tine

    ReplyDelete